Safe House by KWK Promes

By • Apr 10, 2011 •  Selected Work

Located in a small village at the outskirts of Warsaw, Poland, the Safe house was designed by architectural firm KWK Promes with the aim to provide its residents a feeling of maximum security.

Completed in 2009, the two story concrete monolith residence offers approximately 6,100 square feet of spacious living areas, floor to ceiling windows, panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, and a beautiful indoor swimming pool.

Click any photo to see a larger image - Use buttons or j/k/arrow keys to navigate through the articles

16 Comments to Safe House by KWK Promes

1. Patricia Royder says:

A comment posted on Facebook, said they would eat brains to have this house. I would eat worms to own it. Where has it been built? Wow. So practical. We have been through a tornado. This house would have made it thru just fine.

• Paul says:

First sentence of the article begins “Located in a small village at the outskirts of Warsaw, Poland…”

2. Christina says:

I am so impressed with the design of this house.

3. Ivy says:

Whoever you are, wherever you are… I’m in love with you and your brain. Marry me?

4. Rhonda says:

This is amazing!! Without seeing it I would have never thought about a design like this. I love it!!!!

5. Chelsea says:

How much is it?

6. Cobalt says:

If it could be modified to radiation, bio weapon, and chemical weapon proof I’d take one but I’m still putting a fallout shelter under it.

7. Angelbunny says:

I love it

8. Jeb says:

I am having on built in the outskirts of Nashville, in the hills of TN.

9. Micky Finn says:

We may need this kind of security in the future, here in the US, if we don’t get rid of the Marxist in our government and the Anarchist that have been a result of the government policies.

10. Zak says:

When the zombies come, i’m going to this guys house!

11. Cora says:

The aluminum wall doesn’t look very impenetrable to me.

12. Dominion says:

This is the ultimate in home security and privacy. I love this design and if I had the money I would definitely have this built and then some! 2nd level garage only accessible by hydraulic ramp, with 2nd level access to the home. Underground bunker for fuel, generators and ammo with a tunnel leading back to the home. Thermal heating roof panels for snow removal and drainage. Helipad on top with roof access. NIJ Level 4 bullet proof glass for quick lock down, just to name a few ;) The aluminum door on the front has to go though. That should be a wall that sinks into the ground when open. Might sound crazy but I’m a Marine, sooooo yeah.

13. Matthew says:

The home and property even comes complete with chemtrails, just like here in Boston!

14. Diana says:

I am still loving this house 3 years since it was built! How much is it?

Share your Thoughts