Nineteenth Century Church Conversion in Adelaide Hills
By Eric • May 17, 2011 • Selected Work
Completed in 1866, this full sandstone church is one of the two nineteenth century churches located in Houghton, a small town in the Adelaide Hills in Australia.
Converted after the formation of the uniting church in 1977, the now family home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Click any photo to see a larger image - Use buttons or j/k/arrow keys to navigate through the articles