Photo credits: Mark Boisclair
Founded on January first, 2011, HomeDSGN.com is an online publication focused on Interior Design and Inspirational Contemporary Homes.
HomeDSGN’s mission is to find the best interior designs and inspirational homes and give the widest exposure we can to talented architects and designers.
From $100,000 homes to multi million dollar properties, HomeDSGN is the place to visit daily if you are looking for fresh and innovative ideas for your contemporary or more traditional home.
In one year, HomeDSGN has established itself as one of the leading websites in its field due to its understanding of what our readers are really looking for: the best and most desirable homes and interiors from all around the world!
HomeDSGN was started by French entrepreneur Eric A. Meunier, after he spent 6 months in 2010 remodeling his vacation home in Colorado.
Eric is a husband, father of four, based in Brussels, Belgium.
He shares his time between Europe and the US and loves running, remodeling homes, fixing things and spending time with his family and his friends.
Magaly Grosso was born in Venezuela where she grew up and studied Advertising and Marketing.
With time, she realized that what she truly wanted to dedicate herself to was Interior Design, which is why she decided to study it and devote herself to it.
She lived in the US for ten years, and in 2011, she decided to move to Madrid, which is where she currently lives.
In her free time, she likes to see new places, read books, and spend time with family and friends.
Jessica is a resident of Madrid, where she often can be found stalking the halls of the Prado Museum, hoping to catch a glimpse of Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights.
An Art History graduate, she enjoys admiring art and architecture, reading, and keeping young by playing video games.
Her goals include having as many dogs as humanly possible, becoming a published writer, and moving to Iceland when it’s time to retire.
- 01.11: HomeDSGN goes live.
- 02.11: readership grows from 0 to 2,000+ visitors/day.
- 06.11: 500 projects online, 4.000+ visitors/day, 10,000+ photos online.
- 10.11: 20,000+ photos online.
- 11.11: 1,000 projects published, 900,000+ page views/month.
- 12.11: monthly readership exceeds 0.2 million.
- 03.12: 1.5+ million page views/month.
- 04.12: monthly readership exceeds 0.3 million.
- 09.12: 2,000 projects online.
- 09.12: 2.0+ million page views/month.
- 10.12: 50,000+ photos online.
- 11.12: monthly readership exceeds 0.4 million.
- 02.13: monthly readership exceeds 0.6 million.
- 03.13: 3.0+ million page views/month.
- 04.13: 20,000+ active subscribers to HomeDSGN’s newsletters.
- 05.13: 3,000 projects published, 75,000+ photos online.
- 09.13: 500,000 Facebook fans.
- 10.13: monthly readership exceeds 0.8 million.
- 11.13: 1.0+ million Facebook fans.
- 12.13: 4,000 projects published.
- 12.13: 30,000+ active subscribers to HomeDSGN’s newsletters.
- 01.14: 4.0+ million page views/month.
- 01.14: 100,000+ photos online.
- 03.14: monthly readership exceeds 1.0 million.
- 07.14: 2.0+ social media followers.
(Source: Google Analytics)
What Our Readers Say About Us
MyLifeScoop – December 2011 – “…Started by French entrepreneur Eric A. Meunier in January 2011, this site has quickly become a great source for their 10,000+ daily visitors who look to see some awe-inspiring homes, apartments, and even, resort residences. From remodels to recently completed projects, HomeDSGN provides a rare look inside some fantastically constructed buildings, showing you interesting ideas for your next renovation project or giving you a helpful suggestion on where to vacation next!”
Edwin Leenstra – March 2012 – “What a fantastic site! I was searching for a site like this for a long time, don’t know why I never found this one. But all of the house, the interiors, the inspiration for my own house… Perfect!”
Analiza Singson – May 2012 – “You really inspire us engineers and designers with your links and it help us to encourage our clients to choose the designs they love…”
Rebecca Jackson – June 2012 – “I just wanted to express how much I love your blog, and how much it is an inspiration to me.”
Cathy Wolfram – January 2013 – “I love your site, on just about everyday. As a professional interior designer for twenty years to find a site I can share with my clients is exciting!”
Louise Blake – April 2013 – You do a great job with your publications – I love getting them and they are such an inspiration. I have just downloaded the ebook and I am amazed at the quality and variety of the photos in that. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Deborah Soulier – October 2013 – “I am a Designer and cannot get enough of your website. It is simply amazing. It is by far one of the best I have come across in Design. Excellent Work!”