The Butterfly House is a private residence located in Dover Heights, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
The interior is fashionable and stylish, and the views from its terrace are spectacular.
It will soon be up for auction.
The Butterfly House:
“A multi-award winning state-of-the-art landmark residence with spectacular harbour views.
A truly unique masterpiece of unrivalled contemporary design, this state-of-the-art Ed Lippmann designed residence has been intuitively crafted to create a luxurious entertainers’ home of undeniable international style and quality.
This landmark home is one of Sydney’s premier properties and occupies an exclusive position with spectacular grand stand panoramas over Sydney Harbour’s world famous icons. Originally commissioned in 2005, this remarkable home has now been fastidiously finished to its acclaimed standard and presents a very private lifestyle of timeless quality with state of the art home automation.
– Palatially proportioned interiors and Feng shui design enhance a sense of easy living
– Signature curved design and glass walls that maximise privacy, natural light and views
– 548sqm (5900 sqft) internal living space including showroom style basement garaging for 5 cars
– Stunning rooftop entertainment terrace, swimming pool and private grassed garden
– World class screening room fully equipped to the highest international standards
– Deluxe Terrazzo finished kitchens with custom island bench and high end Miele appliances
– Private master suite wing with bespoke cabinetry and robes and luxury ensuite bathroom
– Precor equipped gymnasium, custom Poliform joinery to home office, monitored video security
– State-of-the-art Crestron home automation, CAT6 cabling, custom joinery and high quality finishes
– Low energy and eco-efficient design that provides an innovative cooling system”
Photos courtesy of Real Estate