The Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is located on the southern edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera part of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near Arusha, Tanzania.
The lodge is warm and sophisticated, with terraces overlooking the stunning reserve.
The Ngorongoro Crater Lodge:
“World renowned as a place of absolute wonder, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is dramatically beautiful, and often referred at the 8th world wonder of the world. Perched at the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania, this exclusive luxury lodge enjoys spectacular views of the World Heritage Site in which it stands. Here, mankind lives in almost absolute harmony with the incredible wildlife that inhabits the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
– Ngorongoro Crater is the permanent home of nearly 25 000 animals with ideal game viewing opportunities all year round
– 3 exclusive luxury accommodation camps (2 of 12 suites and 1 of 6 suites) with a private butler service
– Exclusive and private atmosphere with magnificent views of the crater from each suite
– Fine dining within outdoor dining areas offering spectacular views
– The domed dining area with a fireplace brings luxurious warmth to any guest’s stay
LUXURIOUS, ELEGANT COLONIAL DESIGN MEETS WILD AFRICA IN ARCHITECTURALLY SPECTACULAR STYLE
Here, in wild Africa, the very heart of one of the most pristine wilderness locations in the world, glamorous safari luxury enjoys spectacular views in the most ideal of settings. Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Tanzania offering guests the best possible views any safari traveller could hope for. Through large glass windows in the bathroom, bedroom and lounge area, truly remarkable and memorable views can be enjoyed whilst lounging in absolute comfort and style.
All the suites at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge have en–suite chandelier–lit bathrooms where absolute glamour and opulent interiors, ruby, gold and silver in colour, can be indulged in whilst taking in this memorable area that is the wildlife rich Ngorongoro Conservation Area.”
Photos courtesy of The Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Note: 10 photos were added to the article on May 23, 2013.